29mm Harken Pivoting Block with Carbo-Cam
High-strength pivoting lead blocks with cams are used for halyard controls on larger keelboats and as “head knockers” on dinghies and beachcats for sheeting directly from the boom. Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy. Cam reverses for either up or down cleating.
Great for spinnaker halyard cleating on the mast too!
This is the Harken replacement for 28-0291 which has been discontinued.
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/8″ (29 mm)
- Length: 3 15/16″ (100 mm)
- Weight: 2.96 oz (83.7 g)
- Maximum Line Size: 1/4″ (6 mm)
- Maximum Working Load: 150 lb (68 kg)
- Breaking Load: 650lb (295 kg)
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2018