Dryshirt long-sleeve UPF 50+ XL
The revolutionary fiber and patented synthetic treatment in the Dryshirt™ make it unique apparel for both the serious racer and recreational cruiser. The state-of-the-art material repels water from the outside, but is lightweight and breathable, making it ideal for sun and spray protection in hot conditions and a perfect base layer in cold weather when feeling sticky isn't an option. UPF 50+ sun protection.
• UPF 50+ (UVA and UVB) sun protection.
• As an outer layer, the Dryshirt™ keeps you warm and dry while sailing, kayaking, SUP paddling, etc. Splash and drips "roll-off" the Dryshirt™ like water off a duck's feathers.
• As an under layer, the Dryshirt™ keeps you warm and dry by wicking water and sweat away from your skin.
• Dries in minutes when worn out of the water and exposed to the open air.
• Stays drier and more comfortable than wool or cotton.
• Warmer than wool or polar guard.
• Soft and comfortable against your skin.
• Loose fitting men's cut.
*Colors limited to stock on hand*
Currently in stock: Black XL
This product was added to our catalog on July 23, 2009.